Monday 9 November 2020

Athletics at Lovelock track!

 Kia ora, people who are reading. On 3/11/20 I had athletics at Lovelock track. We played heaps of sports I'm a year 5 so I was with the year 5's there were 7 activities the first one we went to was discuss, discuss is my favourite activity because it is easy to throw the plate the people who can go to eden albert are 1, 2 and 3 the people who came 1,2 and 3 are 1 is Isaac, 2 Me Remy, 3 Levi. Then we did long jump, high jump, shotput, 100m, 200m, then the 800m. Here are some photos.





Guess which person I am in these photos?


1 comment:

  1. kia ora remy my name is Nicolas and I am in room 24 I liked your post about athletics day last week that day I felt really tired. how did you feel after athletics day finished? blog you later Nicolas.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.