Wednesday 23 September 2020

How to get to school.

 Excitedly I woke up and got ready to move across the steel rope. As I kissed my mum I flew across my zipline woohoo! I shouted. I looked down and I saw me flinging across the canyon with the eagle ( the eagle is what I called my zipline and eagles were flying next to me) All I could see was trees, dinosaurs and birds. As I came to my platform at school I checked to see If my backpack was still on my back.😀

Kia ora this is a story about how to get to school. 

BBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Remy, my name is Nevaeh and I am a year 7 student at Paihia School. I liked your blog post about how you got to school. I enjoyed how you added your own activities you do before you arrive. I remember going on a zipline once when my class had gone on camp and I personally did enjoy it. What did you enjoy most about this peice of writing ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Remy,
    My name is Cruize, I am a year 8 from Otaki College, I really liked your blog post about how to get to school, I liked how you named your zipline Eagle and that there were Eagles flying beside you, I also liked how you added that there were dinosaurs there. Have a great day and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Remy my name is Pharell and I go to Paihia School and I'm a year six student. I really enjoyed your blog post about How you get to school. I enjoyed how you added your own activities you do before you arrive. I could remember when 2 years ago at camp the zip line was long as you had to hold on tight. Do you like going to school like that?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.