Monday 23 November 2020

Creative Writing

 MAN GETS SWALLOWED WHOLE BY A GARGANTUAN EEL! 

Hi, It’s One Sea Newshub here and today on the beach of China the stinky old brat named Isaac Harrison age of 100 got eaten whole by a gargantuan eel. I’m not that surprised because he was gonna die soon enough. I know it sounds mean but it’s true. 

I wonder if Zac Harrison his son, age 40, has got anything to say about it. 

Zac Harrison layer told me,  "it is really tragic what happened to him. Now he is in his grave with only a head. I will miss him."

The beach is closed until future notice or the eel is killed. We will let you know more deatils as soon as we hear them.  

We have been learning to write using different genres. Here is my go at writing a newspaper report.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.