Thursday 27 August 2020

The Underground Troll

One fine day the people of New York City were casually walking like they usually do until they felt the ground shake (shake shake shake.) Then they saw the grass rip (rip rap rup). All of a sudden a ginormous ugly looking troll appeared from out of the dirt. He poked his hairy hand and ugly head out of the earth scaring all the people.


Before their eyes, they saw the troll turning into concrete. He fell down and as he was lying there he did some faded screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.


3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Remy. My name is Paeton from Room 23. I enjoyed the part when he said that the ground shake (shake shake shake.) then they saw the grass rip (rip rap rup). Did you think about how you said, "He poked his hairy hand and ugly head out of the earth scaring all the people". Why did the troll turn into concrete. He fell down and as he was lying there, he did some faded screaming. Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my Blog.
    My Blog

    Blog you later, Paeton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Remy my name is Nevaeh and I am a year 7 student at Paihia School. I really enjoyed your blog post about The Underground Troll. I liked how your writing was very descriptive because the audience who was reading your post could easily understand want you were trying to write about. I personally liked how you added a photo to show what you were trying to describe, the photo had also made your post more interesting. What did you enjoy about this writing ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Remy, Dekovyn here from Room 25!
    Your story about a "Underground Troll" was fantastic! I enjoyed it alot keep the outstanding work up Remy!
    Anyways if you have time check out my blog!
    https://odsdekovyna.blogspot.com/
    Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.