Tuesday 25 August 2020

My Prompt Writing

The invasion had begun. Faced with row upon row of white-clad stormtroopers, the Jedi knew they had to act quickly…..

As the invasion began the Jedi had to quickly get back into the safety of the mother ship. They fought off the thousands of stormtroopers with cool coloured lightsabers. It looked like their master was Darth Vader da da daaaaaaaaaa. 

As they were fighting Luke Skywalker hit the mask of Darth Vader's face, it was like a ninja slicing an apple in half. Luke Skywalker found out who Darth Vader is. His dad! He suddenly stopped, Luke was shocked and horrified to know that his dad was the enemy Darth Vader. 

Darth Vader said to Luke I’ve been trying to tell you for the past 100 years but I never got the chance too. I've been coming up with plans to kill the good side that you're on so I can take over the world. I hate you said Luke and he stabbed Darth Vader with his lightsaber. I don’t think you're going to take over the world now said Luke. 

The End 


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Remy. Thank you for sharing your writing with us. You have thought carefully about the words you used to describe the action. I particularly liked the phrase you used 'it was like a ninja slicing an apple in half'. That made my imagination picture the fight very clearly. I used the pencil to help you edit your writing by putting in paragraphs to make it easier to read. Teacher Tip: when you are writing about a new idea, action or scene, you should click enter and start a new paragraph.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.