Thursday 17 June 2021

Production!

 Hi this is a blog post about a whole school production and my class part were bussiness men and lady's we had three performances and one was me as dad I told cheesy dad jokes such as, eating a honey sandwich outside the beehive, whats a bees favourite sport? Rugbee!, and what do bees take with them to go birdwatching? Beenoculars! There were a bunch of dances my favourite one was Room 7's they all acted like gangsta's. My Mum, my Dad and my Sister when people were watching the performances it was all sold out so there 400 people watching. Have you ever been part of a production? Here is a photo of us as bussiness executive's. Bye.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Remy Demetrius here i agree the production was very cool to watch and it was amazing watching all the colours and i was insane blog yo later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Remy My name is Briana And I go to Saint Pius X cAtholic School and I really like your blog. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Remy.
    My Name is Mele and i go to Saint Pius and i really like your picture it looks like everyone is frozen in time!!. I like how you explained what you guys did and what roll like Business men and other stuff to. Keep up the GREAT work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kia ora Remy it's Elye in Room 24 i like the photo man it's so cool
    did you like the production?
    blog you later Remy
    Elye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi remy my name is Ana i am from st pius x school i really like your blog keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.