Monday 1 March 2021

In My Backyard

 


Kia ora, Remy here, the post that I have today is a picture from In my backyard I did a weta because I like weta's even though I wouldn't pick one up. Once I was checking the mailbox and when I opened up the mailbox there was a weta on the mail. I picked up some of the mail, I ran back to the house and dropped the mail I had in my hand, just in case there was another weta hiding in the mail. I told my Dad and he went and picked the weta up then he let it go in my garden. Have you ever came across a weta before?
Bye  

5 comments:

  1. Similar story, Remy, I was looking for a a soccer ball that had gone into some bushes. As I picked it up, I noticed a weta the size of my hand (well, it looked as though it was). I dropped the ball and ran away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. i really liked how you did the pose and i really liked the story that you did. thats happend to me before but it wasn't a weta , but there were heaps of little bugs ,i picked up the mail and then there were small bugs crawling on my arm i rand while smacking my arm .
    from George

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Remy,
    I like how you made you look small and have a weta next to you and I like how you made the scared face. why are you scared of weta?
    blog ya latter Leo.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.