Friday 24 July 2020

NZ-VR sea goggles



Kia ora, everyone what I have here is a poster that Me, Zac & Isaac made. It shows how much we don't care about the sea I made this because today I did VR it was scary when I saw the sharks but the people who was leading it said that how much left of the land eviroment that's beautiful is 33% of it is left. And how much left of the sea inviroment that's beautiful is 0.37%. And that is not good. So there's something I want to tell you is that if you litter please stop doing it.  blog you later bbyyee 👋

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Remy I think you know who I am, I am Antonio from Room 24. I like this Part "Kia ora, everyone what I have here is a poster that Me, Zac & Isaac made. It shows how much we don't care about the sea I made this because today I did VR it was scary when I saw the sharks but the people who was leading it said that how much left of the land environment that's beautiful is 33% of it is left. And how much left of the sea environment that's beautiful is 0.37%. And that is not good. So there's something I want to tell you is that if you litter please stop doing it. Blog you later Bye 👋" in fact I like the whole thing!

    In my blog posts I put a question at the end so maybe you could try that.


    Don't forget to CHECK OUTMY BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Remy i’m Grace I’m a year 8 student that goes to Paihia Primary School. I just read your blog post about NZ-VR sea goggles and how bad pollution is. I really like how you care about the environment. If I had to do this I would be scared of sharks as well.
    What was your favourite sea animal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Demy, i'm levi i'm a year 8 student that goes to Otaki College. I just read your blog post about NZ-VR sea goggles and how bad pollution is. I really like how you care about the environment. what is your favourite sea animal.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.