Wednesday 17 June 2020

Letter to Carla

This is my Bradley Chalckers letter to carla:



Bradley Chalkers
Goodbye Letter
Mrs Ebbel’s Class
Room 12
Red Hill School
Last seat, last row
Next to Jeff


17 June 2020


Dear Carla,


I would like to apologise for not coming to see you on Friday and Saturday.
I am sorry for all the mean stuff I said about you. It was really mean of me. I am writing to you Because I really like you And I hope you come back to school.I hope to see you at school again. Thank you so much about giving me the book(My parents did not steal an elephant.) It was pretty ridiculous. Luckly I still have my friends Jeff, Andy, Roby, Bryan, Dug, Dan, Curtis, Russell.


If you don’t come back to our school make sure to treat everyone as well as you treated me. Make sure to write a letter back if anybody likes you or if you made any friends.


Thank you so much for reading my letter that is really nice of you. If you have already moved into your office, good luck!!!! I’m looking forward to you answering back to my letter. I'll give you one more good luck!!! Good luck!!!

Your favourite student


Bradley Chalkers

Bye

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my name is ashtyn and i'm year 7 at otaki college and good job on making a goodbye letter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi name is Brianna and I am from Room 6. I really like your letter to Carla because you added a lot things - more than I have. How long did you make this? Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.