Wednesday 15 April 2020

Rich challenges - G1


GIVING

Give to your family prepare a formal meal 
including menu, cooking and presenting.

I decided to make this Hello Fresh meal for my Family
The meal is called...  Honey - Soy Glazed Chicken & Sesame Fries
with Japanese-Style Salad 

                                 At first I took all the ingredients out from the Hello Fresh bag.
Then I had to read the recipe.
1.  I got the potatos out I peeled them and cut them into pieces, sprinkled sesame seeds on them and put them into the oven.
2.  I made the salad there was two packets from the salad, one of the packets had spinach leaves in them the other one had coriander we tipped the spinach leaves in the salad bowl. Before we did anything with the coriander we washed it in some water just incase it had COVID 19. 
3. Lastly we got the chicken ready. We put it in a bowl and tipped soy sauce, garlic, honey and rice wine vinegar on top of it. Mum helped me cook the chicken in the fry pan because it normally spits up at your face.
                                                                   
NOW ITS ALL SERVED UP.
              

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Remy, I've been running out of ideas of what to cook my family. Any other good recipes, we really like spicy curries in our house?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.